About Musandam Dibba Cruise
Musandam Dibba is located in Oman’s coastline. No visa is required to go for a full day tour at Musandam Dibba. We arrange your trip to this perfect getaway from Dubai or Abu Dhabi helping you to have the finest leisure experience.
Musandam Oman is scenic and the lovely flora and fauna make Musandam Dibba extremely popular with tourists. Our Musandam Dibba trip offers a wonderful opportunity to spend quality time with loved ones admiring nature in pure leisure. Energizing and refreshing marine sports activities add the extra charm to the day out.
Enjoy our amazing traditional cruise along the “Coastline of Musandam” on board our Omani Dhow with the perfect Arabic hospitality & setup with Arabic tea, coffee as welcome drinks Dhow trip to Musandam offers an insight into its fantastic landscapeEnjoy your time lazing and sunbathing under the sun, whilst you feast your eyes on the beauty of the white and salty mountains. You will pass by the natural beautiful carved caves, through the deserted Haffa village and Ziggy beaches.
With snorkel on your face and flippers on your legs take a thrilling plunge down the crystal clear waters, of the Indian Ocean while our staff will be preparing the traditional lunch with the real taste of Arabia. After lunch you can have more time for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing in a sweet languor and catch some sun to the lull sounds of the surf, there is also the possibility (if you are lucky) to see dolphins during the cruise. Buffet lunch will be served.
- 06:00 Departure from Al Mariah Mall Abu Dhabi.
- 08:00 Arrival at Mall of the Emirates Meeting Point Dubai
- 08:00 Departure from Mall of the Emirates Dubai
- 10:30 Arrival at Dibba Port
- 10:30 Boarding at Dhow & departure from the port
- 12:30 Swimming & Snorkeling & Banana Boat Ride.
- 14:00 Lunch
- 15:30 Fishing
- 16:00 Back to Dibba Port
- 16:00 Departure from Dibba Port
- 19:00 Arrival at Mall of the Emirates Dubai
- 21:30 Arrival at Al Mariah Mall Abu Dhabi
Starting from AED 65
- 2 way transportation (if require)
- 5-6 hours dhow cruise trip
- Lunch Buffet
- Swimming & Snorkeling (Snorkel Equipment provided)
- Banana Boat Ride (Life Jackets provided)
- Fishing (Fishing Lines provided)
- Fruits, Juices, Water, Tea & Coffee
- White Cave Tour
- Border Documentation